Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
What cookies are used on BBP Baltic website and for what purposes?
Several types of cookies are used – permanent and session cookies. They differ by the purpose of use and the duration of storage. Over time, the cookies used may be updated and adapted for the needs of improving the quality of service delivery, but the general purposes of use are the following:
- User authentication – entails user recognition and a safer use of the website.
- Service provision and maintenance – cookies that functionally support the provision of BBP Baltic’s services.
- Website security and integrity of services – cookies that help design services by creating the best user experience.
- Usage statistics and analysis – provides information about how and how often BBP website is used, what are the user groups and what search tools are used.
If users don’t want cookies to be used on their devices, they can change the security settings of their browser. Changes in security settings need to be made on each browser individually and the setting methods used may differ.
How we use collected information
BBP Baltic Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We offer file and e-mail encrypting with application of Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) for safety of data. For detailed information please contact us.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
site, please contact us at:
BBP Baltic Ltd
40 Brivibas Street, office 31, Riga LV 1050, Latvia
telephone: +37167289329; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo credentials used in the Site
- Belize – https://flic.kr/p/Hgp4S; https://flic.kr/p/89DmFJ
- Panama – https://flic.kr/p/bEu8Nt; https://flic.kr/p/bKBJ76
- BVI – https://flic.kr/p/djEHFk; https://flic.kr/p/eUcxnV
- Dominica – https://flic.kr/p/4pmNrj; https://flic.kr/p/w3MSp
- Nevis – https://flic.kr/p/dGe8eS; https://flic.kr/p/3XGed
- Marshall islands – https://flic.kr/p/sLt5W
- Seychelles – https://flic.kr/p/dS4MF
- Gibraltar – https://flic.kr/p/8tbQ4A
- Hong Kong – https://flic.kr/p/hM1fXJ; https://flic.kr/p/8f6EkT
- Cyprus – https://flic.kr/p/6sWRxf
- Canada – https://flic.kr/p/mvBM
- Latvia – https://flic.kr/p/eSMXHq; https://flic.kr/p/4opYMg
- USA – https://flic.kr/p/6c9vRC
- UK – http://pixabay.com/en/london-the-waterfront-tower-bridge-225940/
- Singapore – https://flic.kr/p/cY2yW5
- Switzerland – https://flic.kr/p/cT2A1q
- New Zealand – https://flic.kr/p/4CT3Pn
- Scotland – https://flic.kr/p/9YCT8K