The United States of America (USA) – a federal presidential constitutional republic comprised of 50 states and federal districts, population 313 338 000.
Limited Liability Company (LLC), incorporated under Limited Liability Act (individual for every State), can conduct business in any part of the world.
Non-residents of the USA who are members of an LLC and do not conduct business in the US territory pay no income tax in the US.
Income of an LLC is only subject to taxation on the level of company members in proportion to their contributions.
After the company is incorporated, it must obtain a Federal Tax Identification number.
Double tax treaties with all countries
- High international prestige as a US company
- An LLC may be used for service provision, as an investment company, etc.
- Required to prepare and submit special forms annually
- Opening a bank account outside USA presents certain issued
- Required annually report US Department of the Treasury about funds in foreign banks
|Name||Must end with “Limited Liability Company”, “ L.L.C. “ or “LLC
|Share capital||Does not issue shares, standard capital – 1500 units
|Members||At least two members, each with limited liability, corporate members are allowed, any nationality|
|Annual reporting||Annual informative reporting (with the exception of Delaware).
Required to prepare and submit annual tax forms to the IRS tax authority.
Must report any funds in foreign banks to the US Department of the Treasury annually
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company along with the preparation of apostilled documents||15 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – required
Ready made companies Request price
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!