Switzerland is a federal republic divided into 26 Cantons. Every Canton and every community has a different taxation system, population – 7 300 000
The legal system of Switzerland is based on the Civil Law.
Limited company (Gmbh) and Joint stock company (AG), incorporated under the Swiss Code Obligations, can conduct business in any part of the world including Switzerland.
|Federal income tax||7.8 %|
|Cantonal and municipal tax||3- 8 %||depends on the canton /community|
|Received dividends||0 %|
|Paid dividends||35 %||0% - using double tax treaties|
|Interest paid||0 %|
|Capital gains tax||0 %|
|Value-added tax (VAT)||8 %|
|Double tax treaties with 85 countries|
- High international prestige of Switzerland
- Comparatively low total income tax rate
- Gmbh and AG can be used as a holding company, for international trade
- Required to have a minimum of one director– a resident of Switzerland
- High annual and administration expenses
- Annually required to file a Financial Statement with tax authorities
|Name||Gmbh - must end with the words “Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung” or “ Gmbh ”
AG - must end with the words “Aktiengesellschaft ” or “AG”
|Share capital||Gmbh - minimum standard authorized capital is CHF 20 000, required to be paid before a company is formated
AG - minimum standard authorized capital is CHF 100 000, 50% required to be paid before a company is formated
|Shareholders||Gmbh - a minimum of one Shareholder, corporate Shareholders are allowed,
information is available for third parties
AG - a minimum of one Shareholder, corporate Shareholders are allowed,
information is not available for third parties
|Director||Gmbh - a minimum of one resident - individual Director
AG - the Board of Directors required to have one resident - individual Director
|Annual reporting||Annual Financial Statement to the Tax Authorities|
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company||17 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – required
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!