Nevis is a part of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, having gained its independence in 1983.
The Federation of St Kitts and Nevis is a federal constitutional monarchy with a democratic Westminster – style parliament, population – 54 310.
The legal system of Nevis is based on the English Common Law.
A corporation, incorporated under the Business Corporation Ordinance (1984), can conduct business in any part of the world except Nevis.
|Corporations are exempt from all taxes|
|Income (Corporate) tax||0 %|
|Paid dividends||0 %|
|Interest paid||0 %|
|Royalties paid||0 %|
- Tax exempt
- High confidentiality – no public records
- Not required to prepare annual financial statements
- Exempted from any reporting requirements.
- Corporations can be used for trading, copyright, shipping or marketing
- Tax haven jurisdiction
|Name||Must end with the word “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Company” or ”Corp”, “ Inc”, “ Ltd”
|Share capital||The standard share capital is USD 10 000
|Shareholders||A minimum of one Shareholder, corporate Shareholders are allowed|
|Director||A minimum of one Director, corporate Directors are allowed, any nationality|
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company along with the preparation of apostilled documents||20 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – not required
Ready made companies Request price
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!