The Netherlands is the constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in Western Europe and three islands in the Caribbean-Bonaire, Saint Eustatius, Saba (Caribbean Netherlands), population – 16 819 599.
The legal system of the Netherlands is based on the Civil Law.
Private Limited Liability Company (BV), incorporated under the Dutch Civil Code, can conduct business in any part of the world.
|Income (Corporate) tax|
|Profit less than 200 000 EUR||20 %|
|Profit more than 200 000 EUR||25 %|
|Received dividends||*||holding companies|
|Paid dividends||0 - 15 %|
|Capitals gains tax||0 %|
|Interest received||20 %||corporate income tax|
|Interest paid||0 %|
|Royalty incomes (inbound royalties)||0 - 20 %|
|Royalties paid (outbound royalties)||0 %|
|Value-added tax (VAT)||21 %|
|* participation exemption - ownership (5%) test, intention test, tax test
|Double tax treaties with 12 countries|
- High international prestige as a member of the European Union
- Low tax rate in comparison with other European countries
- A BV may be used as a holding, intermediary company, for international trade, royalties, financial transactions, company etc.
- A corporate income tax rate from 20%
- Fiscal substance requires a company to have residents of the Netherlands as directors
- Annually required to prepare and submit financial statements
|Name||Must end with abbreviation ''BV” /Besloten Vennootschap''
|Share capital||A minimum authorized share capital is EUR1, required to be paid before the company is incorporated
|Shareholders||A minimum of one Shareholder, individual or corporate entity|
|Director||A minimum of one Director, corporate Directors are allowed. A director may be of any nationality, but if fiscal substance is required, it is recommended that at least 50% of the directors would be residents of the Netherlands|
|Annual reporting||Required to prepare and file financial statements and tax returns with the Trade Register|
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company||17 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – required
Audit – special conditions
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.