Hong Kong used to be a territory of the United Kingdom. In 1997, it has assumed the status of an administrative district of China and is currently one of the leading Asian and global trading centers, population of over 7 million.
Hong Kong has gained its official status of a Special Administration Region, or SAR, which is a part of the People’s Republic of China. SAR has its own executive, legislative and independent legal authority. Hong Kong claims its own legislation and operates its own judicial structure.
Hong Kong has a well – established legal system that is based on the English Common Law.
Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated under Companies Ordinance, may conduct business in any part of the world.
|Income (Corporate) tax||0 % / 16,5 %*|
|Received dividends||0 %|
|Paid dividends||0 %|
|Capital gains tax||0 %|
|Interest paid||0 %|
|Royalties paid||0 %|
|Value-added tax (VAT)||No|
* Revenues gained within the territory of Hong Kong are subject to the income (corporate) tax of 16.5 %.
|Double tax treaties with 20 countries|
- If business is conducted outside Hong Kong, no income (corporate) tax is applied
- An LTD may be used for international trade, especially for trading operations in Asia, including China
- Companies are required to prepare and submit an audited financial statement annually
- Is still considered to be a tax heaven jurisdiction
|Name||Must end with the word ''Limited'' or abbreviation ''Ltd.''. Registration of company names that include words ''Bank'', ''Insurance'', ''Trust'', ''Assurance'', 'Building Society'', ''England'', ''European'', ''British'', ''Irish'' etc. requires a special license
|Share capital||The standard authorized share capital is HKD 10 000, no paid-up capital requirements
|Shareholders||A minimum of one Shareholder, an individual or a corporate entity|
|Director||A minimum of one Director must be an individual, corporate directors are allowed|
|Registered secretary||Required, an individual or a corporate entity|
|Annual reporting||Annual informative reporting (AR) to the Register
Must prepare and submit audited financial statements to the tax authority.
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company along with the preparation of apostilled documents||20 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – required
Audit – required
Ready made companies Request price
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!