Gibraltar is a British overseas territory. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, represented by the Governor of Gibraltar, population – 30 000.
Gibraltar is a part of the European Union, having joined the Union pursuant to the European Communities Act 1972.
The legal system of Gibraltar is based on the English Common Law.
Company limited by shares (LTD), incorporated under the Gibraltar Companies Act, can conduct business in any part of the world.
|Income (Corporate) tax||10 %*|
|Capital gains tax||-|
|Value-added tax (VAT)||-|
|Double tax treaties||No|
* Taxation of income in Gibraltar is assessed on a territorial basis. Profits accrued in or derived from Gibraltar are taxable.
To be a non-resident company, a Gibraltar registered company must be owned by non-residents, managed and controlled from outside Gibraltar, have no bank accounts in Gibraltar and neither derive nor repatriate any income from/ to Gibraltar.
- If business is conducted outside Gibraltar, no income (corporate) tax is applied
- High prestige of Gibraltar
- An LTD can be used for international trade, assets protection, investment company etc.
- Tax haven jurisdiction
- Annually required to file Register Financial Statements with the tax authorities
|Name||Must end with the word “Limited”
Restrictions to use names Association, Chamber, Charter, International, Group, Municipal, Royal
|Share capital||The standard authorized share capital is GBP 2 000, not required to be paid before the company is incorporated
|Shareholders||A minimum of one Shareholder, corporate Shareholders are allowed|
|Director||A minimums of one Director, corporate Directors are allowed|
|Secretary||Required, corporate Secretaries allowed. Must be a resident of Gibraltar|
|Annual reporting||Annual reporting to the Registrar. Annual Financial Statements is to be provided to the Registrar|
Company formation packages Request package prices
|Incorporation of a new company along with the preparation of apostilled documents||20 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price
Annual financial statement – required
Audit – not required
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
3. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
4. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
5. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!