Belize became a British Crown Colony in 1862 and gained its independence in 1981, population – 334 297.
Belize is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, represented in Belize by the Governor-General. The Cabinet, led by the Prime Minister of Belize, who is the head of the government, acts as an advisory authority to the Governor-General.
The legal system of Belize is based on the English Common Law.
Belize International Business Company (IBC), incorporated by Belize International Business Companies Act, can conduct business in any part of the world except Belize.
|IBCs are exempt from all taxes|
|Income (Corporate) tax||0 %|
|Paid dividends||0 %|
|Interest paid||0 %|
|Royalties paid||0 %|
|A fixed government fee is payable annually instead of taxes|
|Double tax treaties with Austria, UK, the Caribbean Community|
- Tax exempt
- Politically stable
- Low incorporation and annual fees
- High confidentiality – no public records
- An IBC can be used for international trade, the custody of movable and immovable property, for doing business over the Internet, holding intellectual property rights, for inheritance purposes, stockbroker/forex consultants etc.
- Tax heaven jurisdiction
- IBC activity restrictions: an IBC cannot conduct business with Belizean residents, cannot own real estate in Belize, is not allowed to conduct business as a bank, trustee or insurance company
|Name||Must end with the established suffix “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated” or abbreviations “Ltd”, “Corp”, “Inc”
|Share capital||50000 USD, divided into 50,000 shares with a nominal value of 1 USD, no minimum paid-up capital requirements
|Shareholders||A minimum of one Shareholder, corporate Shareholders are allowed|
|Director||A minimum of one Director, corporate Directors are allowed, any nationality|
|Other requirements||The Director must inform the authorities of the address where the company’s financial statements and annual accounts are kept
Company formation packages Request package prices ⇒
|Incorporation of a new company along with the preparation of apostilled documents||17 business days|
|A ready-made company, preparation of the transfer documents||4 business days|
Annual support (beginning with the second year) Request price ⇒
Annual financial statement – not required
Ready made companies Request price ⇒
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!