New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy. Elizabeth II is the Queen of New Zealand and the head of state. The Queen is represented by the Governor-General, whom she appoints on the advice of the Prime Minister. New Zealand is organized into 11 regional councils and 67 territorial authorities for local government purposes, population – 4 433 000.
The legal system of New Zealand is based on the English Common Law.
Limited Liability Company (LTD), incorporated under the Companies Act 1993, can conduct business in any part of the world. In 2011, New Zealand introduced an elective “Look Through” regime for LTD – it means is “looked-through” for income tax purposes (LTC).
Limited Partnership (LP), incorporated under the Companies Act 1993, can conduct business in any part of the world.
|Income (Corporate) tax for LTD||28 %||LTC – a company looked- through for income tax purposes.
Non-resident partners of an LP are not taxable in NZ if the LP is not in receipt of any NZ- originated income
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||15 %|
|Double tax treaties with 39 countries|
- No income tax
- High international prestige of New Zealand
- LTCs are a popular choice for international businesses and investors, due to the intrinsic tax benefits and protection of the entity
- Register is open for public
- Required to prepare financial statements annually and submit the Income tax return to the local tax authorities (IRD)
|Name||Must end with the word “Limited” or abbreviation ''Ltd''
|Share capital||The standard authorized share capital is 1 000 NZD, not required to be paid before the company is incorporated
|Shareholders||A maximum of five Shareholders, individuals, non- residents of NZ|
|Director||A minimum of one Director, individuals of any nationality|
|Annual reporting||Annual informative reporting (AR) to the Register.
Required to prepare and submit annual financial statements to tax authorities for tax return
|Company formation, preparation of documents||✓|
|Registered address for one year||✓|
|A set of apostilled registration documents||✓|
|Incorporation of a new company||17 business days|
|Filing of annual informative reporting (AR)||✓|
|Registered address for one year||✓|
Information that has to be provided by the customer
Incorporation process is possible as soon as the Due Diligence procedure is completed. Please fill in and send us the Order form; immediately afterwards, we are going to send you the information on the document required within the boundaries of the Due Diligence procedure.
1. Consult to determine the order. To choose a jurisdiction for a company we offer a consulting services:
- via telephone +(371) 67280645
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via online question form found in the header Ask an expert
- Navigation through our web site will help you to determine: benefits, prices and requirements in respective jurisdiction
2. Complete an application form. After you have made your decision, please complete one of the online application forms:
- Application for the incorporation of a new company
- Application for the acquirement of a ready-made company
3. Issue of invoice and settlement of order. Within one business day of filling in the online application form, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. You can pay the invoice using money transfer to the BBP bank account provided in the invoice or via Internet, using PayPal. We suggest using PayPal only in case the amount is less than 200 EUR.
ATTENTION! The invoice number should be written in the details of payment!
A payment acknowledgement will be sent to you as soon as we will receive the payment.
4. After we receive the required Due Diligence documents from you, we shall commence the incorporation or the preparation of the documents required in order to carry out the acquirement of a ready-made company.
5. Document delivery to the client. Documents are sent via international courier mail.
6. Further supporting services. We guarantee to inform, assist and provide you with all the necessary services for further support of the company.
Get acquainted with jurisdiction legislation free of charge!
Select one* legislative act that you would like to receive free of charge:
*Please note that we shall only provide one document for free. If you would like to receive more information please contact us!